Friday, October 22, 2004

Wine-searcher.com

I know I'm spending ahead of the curve, but we've started really enjoying a bottle of wine at dinner every night. We're just learning, so I've tried my share of bad wine, but we're at the point where there are a few wines to begin to stockpile.

So of course, I go to the web to find what's out there, but I only know www.wine.com, the old Virtual Vineyard. Only they don't have the inventory I'm looking for and it's not much cheaper than my local winestore.

But then I find www.wine-searcher.com and it's awesome. Even googling for online wine was too much for me, searching but not finding. But here's a site that gets you exactly what you want in seconds.

It must be new, because there are no referrer links in Google yet, but it's my find of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home